5G MARKETS: MNO & ENTERPRISE STRATEGIES 2022
- 5G Roaming Markets: Handsets, Modules & Chipsets, Consumer & M2M Connections
- 5G Billing & Charging Models
- 5G Market Challenges
- 5G IoT & Consumer Market Forecasts & Assessment for 60+ Markets
- Use Case Analysis: Private 5G Networks & Network Slicing
This new focus research report from Kaleido provides an analysis of the 5G market, offering an assessment of the key trends, market developments and operator requirements for the enterprise and consumer sectors.
The report provides insights into domestic and roaming 5G markets and use cases, including impact analysis on network slicing and private networks.
This 42-page concise report provides market sizing and forecasts for domestic and roaming consumer mobile and M2M connections, data traffic; revenues are included and accessible via Kaleido’s Connectivity Data Hub.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- 5G market status, including operator commercial network rollouts and 5G standalone deployments
- 5G device, chipset and modules market overview
- Consumer adoption and revenues for domestic and roaming services
- M2M adoption for domestic and roaming connectivity services
- Retail spend and ARPC (Average Revenue Per Connection) for 5G consumer and M2M services
- Network slicing in 5G overview and vendor solutions
- Private 5G network market overview, vendor activities, private network specialists and deployments
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics:
- 5G consumer and M2M connections
- 5G consumer and M2M roaming connections
- 5G consumer data traffic and usage
- 5G consumer operator billed service revenues and retail roaming revenues
- 5G M2M outbound roaming revenues
- 5G private network deployments and vertical splits
Clients with access to our Connectivity Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts for 60+ global markets, totalling nearly 100,000 data points. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]