5G ROAMING: CONSUMER & IoT STRATEGIES 2021
- 5G Roaming Operator Survey Findings – Q1 2021
- 5G Market Opportunity & Technical Requirement Analysis
- 5G IoT & Consumer Market Forecasts & Assessment for 60+ Markets
- Competitive Assessment: Best Placed Vendors to Enable 5G Roaming
This new focus research from Kaleido provides an analysis of the inbound and outbound 5G roaming landscape, offering an assessment of the key trends, market developments and operator requirements.
The report provides valuable survey feedback from leading operator groups around the world from a 5G opportunity and technical requirement outlook. This operator survey, conducted by Kaleido in Q1 2021, was completed by nearly 70 respondents from Tier 1 operators around the world, typically from roaming business units.
This 48-page concise report provides traffic and revenue forecasts for inbound and outbound consumer mobile and IoT connections.
Based on the technical requirements and immediate needs of MNOs to rollout 5G NSA and SA roaming, Kaleido has assessed the best placed roaming vendors to optimise migration and deployment strategies for MNOs.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Operator survey findings covering 5G roaming launch plans technical requirements, IoT opportunities and revenue outlook.
- 5G standalone and non-standalone launch plans and operator rollout strategies
- Analysis of key market drivers, including data roaming trends, new revenue opportunities, analytics needs, IoT and VoLTE investments
- 5G roaming technical requirement analysis, covering signalling, security, steering, analytics, clearing & settlement
- 5G roaming retail and wholesale business models, including network slicing and IoT pricing model analysis
- Quantification of how 5G consumer mobile and IoT roaming will grow across global markets
- Assessment of the 8 best placed vendors to enable 5G roaming for MNOs
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics:
- 5G inbound and outbound consumer and IoT connections
- Inbound and outbound data traffic for 5G consumer and IoT connections
- VoLTE/Vo5G voice minutes and data usage
- Inbound and outbound revenues for 5G consumer and IoT connections
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics, including forecasts for 60+ global markets, totaling over 100,000 data points. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers
2016 – 2020
2021 – 2026