Kaleido Intelligence’s Connectivity Vendor Hub presents the most detailed competitive intelligence available on several cellular IoT connectivity sectors, providing end-users and service providers with new levels of product understanding for this market.
The Connectivity Vendor Hub, based on extensive primary and secondary research, enables all service providers to be compared equally and on their own merits. Our approach to competitive analysis enables all providers to showcase their strengths on an equal playing field, while enabling end-users to choose a vendor based on their product/service offering strengths.
Our approach focuses on categorising vendors, examining their strengths and weaknesses, identifying the company’s unique market position, problem-solving capabilities, innovation leadership and, finally, how the vendor is positioned to meet client needs and requirements.
Vendor Hub Highlights:
- Detailed analysis of offerings for the following services:
- IoT Connectivity Management Platforms (CMP)
- eSIM Connectivity
- eSIM Subscription Management
- Private Networks
- Insights into the company’s innovative activities
- Scoring for all roaming vendors based on:
- Analysis of product and solution features, taking into account evolving customer needs in addition to service providers’ ability to reduce end-user complexity
- Underlying technology used to support operations and global connectivity deployments
- Innovation leveraged by companies to differentiate and deliver best-in-class services
- Partnerships, market experience and influence that demonstrate an understanding of present and future IoT connectivity requirements
- Kaleido Score: Overall vendor score specific to the product segment
|Ambra Solutions||Kigen||Siticom||JSC Ingenium|
|Ericsson||Oasis Smart SIM||Valid||Twilio|
This research is available to purchase as a one-off, or through Kaleido membership. Members will be able to access the research directly.
Vendors and operators can participate in this research by contacting us at [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers