Kaleido Intelligence’s Connectivity Vendor Hub: Private Networks 2022 presents the most detailed competitive intelligence available on several cellular IoT connectivity sectors, providing end-users and service providers with new levels of product understanding for this market.
The research is based on extensive primary research, conducted between June and September 2022 through research briefings, questionnaires, product demonstrations etc, aligning vendor offerings with industry needs as indicated by Kaleido’s ongoing survey analysis of enterprise and operator end users.
Kaleido’s approach enables all service providers to be compared equally and on their own merits. Our approach to competitive analysis enables all providers to showcase their strengths on an equal playing field, while enabling end-users to choose a vendor based on their product/service offering strengths.
Vendor Hub Highlights:
- Detailed analysis of offerings for the following services:
- Private Networks Solution (software and infrastructure)
- Private Networks Management (services to end users, including installation, consultation and managed services)
- Private Networks Connectivity (connectivity products, including specialised roaming, multi-site and SIM products)
- Insights into the company’s innovative activities
- Scoring for all private network vendors based on:
- Analysis of product and solution features, taking into account both core features and adjacent value-added services
- Underlying technology used to support operations and global connectivity deployments
- Innovation leveraged by companies to differentiate and deliver best-in-class services
- Partnerships, market experience and influence that demonstrate an understanding of present and future private network requirements
- Kaleido Score: Overall vendor score specific to the product segment
|Ambra Solutions||Cisco||Lemko||Tata Communications|
|Athonet||Three Group Solutions||Mavenir||Telefónica Tech|
|Aviat Networks||Deutsche Telekom||Microsoft||Thales|
|AWS||Druid Software||Mugler||Titanium Software|
|Boingo Wireless||G+D||Sierra Wireless|
Kaleido’s research approach focuses on categorising vendors, examining their strengths and weaknesses, identifying the company’s unique market position, problem-solving capabilities, innovation leadership and, finally, how the vendor is positioned to meet client needs and requirements.
This research is available to purchase as a one-off, or through Kaleido membership. Members will be able to access the research directly.
Vendors and operators can participate in this research by contacting us at [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers