MOBILE ROAMING MARKET FORECASTS: USAGE, TRAFFIC, RETAIL REVENUES, WHOLESALE REVENUES
The Data Hub is designed to help firms quantify the size of the wholesale and retail roaming market now and over the coming years.
By far the most robust data available on mobile roaming, the Data Hub covers over 60 markets worldwide, allowing clients to help prioritise market entry and understand growth patterns around the world.
Key metrics tracked through the Data Hub include:
- International Tourism & Travel Market Growth: Outbound Departures & Inbound Arrivals
- Unique Mobile Roamers: Outbound & Inbound
- Active & Silent Mobile Roamers: Outbound & Inbound
- Roaming Traffic Forecasts: Voice, SMS & Data
- Retail Roaming Pricing Trends: RLAH & PAYG
- Roaming Wholesale Pricing Trends: Voice, SMS & Data
- Wholesale Roaming Revenues: Voice, SMS & Data
- Retail Roaming Revenues
- Effective Retail Value for Outbound Roaming Traffic: Voice, SMS & Data
- Silent Roamer Volume & Potential Revenue: Outbound
All metrics are split by 7 global regions and 60+ country markets, with a data range from 2016 through to 2024.
Clients can compare growth curves by market, or by channel, delivering clear viewpoints to make the best business decisions.
The Data Hub is updated every 6 months, ensuring clients always have up-to-date metrics based on the latest market developments and trends. In addition, the Data Hub will be further expanded as new data viewpoints and forecasts are developed.
Data metrics coming soon to the Data Hub:
- IoT Roaming: Temporary & Permanent Connections, Usage, Traffic, Revenues
- 5G Roaming: Usage, Traffic, Revenues
- IPX: Usage, Traffic, Revenues
Members will be able to access the research directly.
2016 – 2018
2019 – 2024