eSIM – Market Outlook & Opportunities 2022
- eSIM installed base for smartphones and IoT devices
- Active eSIM connections across consumer & M2M profiles
- eSIM shipments and shipment sales value for smartphones & IoT devices
- Operator billed eSIM connectivity revenues across smartphones & IoT use cases
- Remote SIM Provisioning revenues across consumer & M2M profiles
The latest focus research from Kaleido Intelligence provides a comprehensive analysis of the future of the eSIM market, assessing the development opportunities and business models for this technology for a number of industry stakeholders.
The report considers the evolution of eSIM technology, including the development of iSIM technology and how access to complementary alternatives to eSIM will shape the market.
This report provides valuable insight into the impact of the latest GSMA specification on the ecosystem. It considers the development of the technology for both consumer and IoT/M2M use cases, outlining what is necessary for the growth of this vital new technology.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- How the new specification will spur new business models and services
- When, where and how GSMA-compliant iSIM commercialisation will have its biggest impact
- The new opportunities for eUICC monetisation, from profile provisioning to as-a-service models
- Where API-based eSIM platforms will have their biggest effect
- Key sector, market and regional growth predictions and analysis for eSIM
The PDF report provides market data at a global & regional level for the following metrics:
- Total Consumer & IoT eSIM Shipments
- Total Operator Billed eSIM Connectivity Revenues
- IoT eSIM Shipments & eSIM Shipment Sales Value
- IoT eSIM Active Profiles According to Consumer / M2M Specification
- IoT Operator Billed eSIM Connectivity Revenues
- Smartphone eSIM Shipments & eSIM Shipment Sales Value
- Smartphone Operator Billed eSIM Connectivity Revenues
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 60+ global markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Available to Kaleido subscribers
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2027