eSIM- Market Outlook & Opportunities
- eSIM installed base for smartphones and IoT devices
- Active eSIM connections across consumer & M2M profiles
- eSIM shipments and shipment sales value for smartphones & IoT devices
- Operator billed eSIM connectivity revenues across smartphones & IoT use cases
- Remote SIM Provisioning revenues across consumer & M2M profiles
This new focus research from Kaleido provides an analysis of the eSIM market, offering a comprehensive assessment how eSIM is expected to develop in terms of consumer and IoT uptake, alongside an analysis of critical regulatory, ecosystem, and technical trends impacting the market.
The report provides valuable insight into future GSMA eSIM specification development, business models for eSIM, as well as key opportunities for stakeholders as the industry begins to mature. This 36-page concise report provides forecasts for eSIM installed base, smartphone and IoT eSIM shipments, eSIM shipment sales value, operator billed eSIM connectivity revenue as well as Remote SIM Provisioning revenues for eSIM.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- How eSIM is developing as an important requirement within IoT verticals.
- How iSIM, NuSIM, and other non-GSMA-compliant programmable SIMs will develop in contrast to eSIM.
- eSIM monetisation in terms of shipment sales, connectivity and Remote SIM Provisioning Revenues.
- Key sector, market and regional growth predictions and analysis for eSIM.
The PDF report provides market data at a global & regional level for the following metrics:
- Total Consumer & IoT eSIM Shipments
- Total Operator Billed eSIM Connectivity Revenues
- IoT eSIM Shipments & eSIM Shipment Sales Value
- IoT eSIM Active Profiles According to Consumer / M2M Specification
- IoT Operator Billed eSIM Connectivity Revenues
- Smartphone eSIM Shipments & eSIM Shipment Sales Value
- Smartphone Operator Billed eSIM Connectivity Revenues
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 60+ global markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
2016 – 2019
2020 – 2025