Healthcare: Cellular IoT Opportunities & Forecasts 2022
- Healthcare connectivity contexts and strategies for deployment
- Healthcare connectivity trends and value chain analysis
- Healthcare industry findings from Kaleido’s IoT Connectivity Survey
- Forecasts for cellular connections and data revenues from the healthcare industry
- Forecasts for the different cellular technologies deployed in a healthcare context, covering 2G, 3G, LTE, 5G, NB-IoT and LTE-M connectivity
The new report in Kaleido Intelligence’s Vertical Sector Connectivity series presents the market for cellular connectivity in healthcare. It covers the current uses and future opportunities for the technology across healthcare facilities, covering both the advancing level of connectivity in clinics and hospitals and the rising trend of home healthcare, spurred on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
It examines all forms of cellular connectivity, from LPWAN to the emerging uses and deployments of 5G and private networks in a healthcare context.
Based on direct feedback from healthcare industry stakeholders through Kaleido’s ongoing survey programme, the report provides valuable insights showcasing requirements and expectations surrounding connectivity from end users.
The 39-page concise report provides forecasts for healthcare cellular connections split by type of cellular connectivity and regional markets. In addition, readers will gain insight into the growth of healthcare IoT connectivity revenues, and the market split between different cellular technologies.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- What the deployment concerns are for cellular connectivity in a healthcare context
- How broader trends in the healthcare industry will affect the need for and application of cellular connectivity
The PDF report provides market data at a global & regional level for the following metrics:
- Number of healthcare facilities adopting cellular connectivity
- Number of healthcare cellular connections
- Airtime revenues from healthcare cellular connectivity
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 7 global regions. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2027