- 20 Influential Travel Markets Surveyed
- Leisure & Business Travel Intentions for 2023 & Beyond
- Short-haul vs Long-haul Travel Preferences
- Destination Preferences
- Post-COVID-19 Travel Plans
- Travel Connectivity Habits & in 2023 & Beyond
- Connectivity Preference: Roaming, Travel SIMs, Wi-Fi
- Travel eSIM Adoption
- Roaming Providers’ Expectations
- Usage & Spend: Trends & Outlook
Kaleido’s new survey-based research delves deep into the world of international travel and connectivity. Our extensive research, conducted in June 2023, spans 20 influential travel markets, capturing the essence of post-pandemic modern travel behaviours and connectivity preferences. The questionnaire was developed by Kaleido in partnership with industry stakeholders and contained 35 questions focussed on leisure and business travel intentions, international traveller roaming and alternative travel SIM usage habits and future outlook.
The research provides the latest travel and connectivity outlook from a leisure and business traveller perspective, with a specific focus on travel demand, timescales for travel trips, consumer preferences and hurdles, as well as usage and preference for travel SIMs and roaming services.
The survey was completed by over 5,000 respondents from 20 leading travel markets including:
Readers will receive the following insights:
- A comprehensive understanding of the global travel landscape, with insights into leisure and business travel intentions and preferences for 2023 & beyond.
- Post-pandemic travel plans, offering views into future travel trends.
- Travel connectivity preferences for mobile roaming, revealing current and future plans, connectivity trends, sector drivers and, barriers, and expectations that shape the connectivity landscape in 2023.
- Mobile roaming and eSIM usage trends, increasing awareness of travel SIMs, pricing and spend analysis, evolving attitude towards travel eSIMs.
- Popular travel SIM providers across these markets.
Access the Report:
The full survey report provides rich insights into travel connectivity preferences which will help roaming and connectivity teams align their strategic planning and business initiatives to meet customer demand.
Unlock Tailored Success:
Our exclusive Bespoke Travel Connectivity Market Strategy, Country Analysis & Survey Data consultation is your passport to unparalleled success in the ever-evolving world of travel connectivity.
Contact our Consulting Team for meticulously curated statistics, recommendations, focus market trends, and analyses that will guide your every move. From in-depth country analysis that unveils hidden opportunities, to cutting-edge survey data that captures the pulse of your target market, collaborate with our analysts to develop a roadmap to strategic triumph.
Request your Bespoke Travel Connectivity Market Strategy, Country Analysis & Survey Data consulting with our expert team today and witness your brand’s transformation into an industry innovator.
Request Country Market Data:
You can purchase country level survey data for the 20 travel markets.