- Data coverage of 26 IoT MVNO players from 2017-2025
- Evolution of connections, including :
- ARPC (Average Revenue Per Customer) revenue
- CMP (Connectivity Management Platform) revenue
- VAS (Value-Added Services)
- Data consumption per vendor
- Cellular IoT hardware module shipments and revenues across competing vendors
- Metrics evaluated across 12 IoT verticals and 7 global regions
- Analysis of regional and IoT vertical opportunities
Kaleido Intelligence’s IoT MVNO Tracker report is designed for MNO / MVNO / MVNE / M2M Vendors & Industry players.
The research is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis, providing readers with a clear view of historical and predicted market share evolution from 2017 to 2025. Readers will understand which regions and cellular IoT sectors are forecast to see significant growth, and which vendors are in a position to capitalise on this growth.
The report gives clear insight into projected market evolution for IoT MVNOs, offering insights into strategic positioning, growth opportunities, and regional demand for various IoT verticals. It provides an evaluation of tracked vendor performance in terms of connections and revenues coupled with recommendations for IoT players.
Key metrics, provided at a global & regional level;
- Total connections
- eSIM connections
- Annual data consumption
- Connectivity & management revenue
- VAS Revenue
- Hardware modules shipped
- Hardware module sales
|Aeris||KORE Wireless Group||Tata Communications|
|Airlinq Inc||Limitless Mobile||Telit Communications|
|Arm||Nokia WING||Telna Inc|
|Cubic Telecom Limited||Orbcomm||Truphone Ltd|
|G3 Telecom Corp||Ready Wireless||Wireless Logic Ltd|
|JSC Ingenium||Sierra Wireless Inc||XIUS|
|JT Group||SORACOM Inc|
Vertical Analysis Provided For The Following
|Asset tracking||Security||Smart meters|
|Consumer electronics||Smart buildings||Transportation|
This report can be purchased as an individual product or via Kaleido membership. Clients will receive full metrics, totalling over 190,000 data points.
Members will be able to access the research directly.
Market Share for 26 IoT MVNO Vendors
12 Sectors Assessed