Iot roaming: Strategies & Forecasts
Kaleido Intelligence’s IoT Roaming 2022 report is designed for MNOs, MVNOs and IoT Service Providers.
The research is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis, providing readers with a clear view of the opportunities that IoT Roaming presents within different sectors globally, and how to succeed in a sector where the ecosystem and business models are undergoing significant change.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Clarity on the changing ecosystem and implications for major stakeholders
- Analysis of the various connectivity options and how they enable the market
- Differentiation and go-to-market strategies for players
- Quantification how IoT Roaming will grow across global markets and sectors
- Identification of pricing strategies & business models to overcome current barriers
The 38 page report gives clear insight into how the technologies and services enabling IoT Roaming across the globe will drive the market, including LPWAN, eUICC (eSIM), nuSIM, 5G roaming and Private cellular networks. Within these areas, aspects including mobile network infrastructure virtualisation, connection monetisation, permanent roaming and regulation have been assessed.
The PDF report provides market data at a global & regional level for the following metrics;
- IoT inbound & outbound roaming
- 5G outbound roaming
- Breakouts by traffic profile
- Traffic generated
- Inbound & outbound revenues
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 60+ global, totalling over 66,000 data points. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers