Iot roaming: Strategies & Forecasts
Kaleido Intelligence’s IoT Roaming report is designed for MNO / MVNO / MVNE / M2M Vendors & Industry players.
The research is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis, providing readers with a clear view of the opportunities that IoT Roaming presents within different sectors globally, and how to succeed in a sector where the ecosystem and business models are undergoing significant change.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Clarity on the changing ecosystem and implications for major stakeholders
- Analysis of the various connectivity options and how they enable the market
- Strategic advice for established and emerging players alike
- Quantification how IoT Roaming will grow across global markets and sectors
- Identification of pricing strategies & business models to overcome current barriers
The 32 page report gives clear insight into the technologies and services enabling IoT Roaming across the globe, including LPWA, MVNO/E activity, eUICC (eSIM), global connectivity and 5G roaming. Within these areas, aspects including network slicing/private networks, connection monetisation, permanent roaming and data localisation have all been assessed.
The PDF report provides market data at a global & regional level for the following metrics;
- IoT inbound & outbound roaming
- 5G outbound roaming
- Breakouts by traffic profile
- Traffic generated
- Inbound & outbound revenues
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 60+ global, totalling over 66,000 data points. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]