IPX: MARKET STRATEGIES & OPPORTUNITIES 2020
- IPX Competitive Landscape & Operator Requirements
- 5G & IoT Roaming: IPX Market Opportunity & Future Outlook
- IPX Forecasts for Data Roaming Traffic, Diameter Signalling & Roaming Voice Traffic
This new focus research from Kaleido provides an analysis of the IPX market, offering an assessment of the key roaming trends, market developments and operator requirements.
The report provides valuable survey feedback from leading operator groups around the world on market outlook and requirements from a 5G and IoT roaming perspective. The research analysis is backed by in-depth vendor interviews and 2 operator surveys conducted by Kaleido, completed by 50+ respondents across tier-1 operators around the world.
This 35-page concise report provides forecasts for outbound consumer mobile and IoT roaming data traffic, roaming voice minutes (including VoLTE/Vo5G) and Diameter signalling transactions carried via IPX.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Operator survey findings covering IPX requirements, the importance of these requirements and future outlook.
- Analysis of key market drivers including data roaming trends, 5G & VoLTE adoption, IoT and LBO impact.
- 5G & IoT roaming analysis, covering capacity, QoS, security, signalling and other requirements impacting IPX vendors.
- Key market and regional growth predictions and analysis for IPX traffic.
The PDF report provides market data at a global & regional level for the following metrics:
- Roaming Data Traffic Carried Via IPX Networks
- 5G Roaming Data Traffic Carried Via IPX Networks
- VoIPX Roaming Minutes of Traffic Carried Via IPX Networks (Originating Region)
- VoLTE/Vo5G Roaming Minutes of Traffic Carried Via IPX Networks
- IPX Diameter Signalling Traffic in DSU
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 60+ global markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
2016 – 2019
2020 – 2025