MOBILE NETWORK FRAUD AND SECURITY OUTLOOK 2021
- Mobile network security evolution and future challenges
- Operator readiness and requirements
- Operator revenue loss due to fraud and security attacks
- Attack type evolution and forecast
This new focus research from Kaleido provides an analysis of the mobile telecom fraud and security landscape, offering a comprehensive assessment of how the growing complexity of mobile networks means new security challenges, and how operators are positioned to meet these challenges today.
The report provides valuable survey feedback from leading operator groups around the world on their perceptions of mobile network security in addition to analysis of future regulation, the impact of IoT and 5G and how existing vulnerabilities should be addressed.
This concise 43-page report provides forecasts for operator revenue losses resulting from fraud and security attacks, in addition to an evaluation of how attack types will evolve to 2026.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Operator survey findings covering mobile network security perceptions, requirements and future challenges.
- Analysis of mobile network attack evolution, and risks imposed by increasing network complexity.
- How 5G and regulation will transform mobile network security.
- Key market and regional growth predictions for losses due to fraud and security attacks.
The PDF report provides market data at a global & regional level for the following metrics:
- Total Security Events that Lead to Monetary Loss
- Total Monetary Losses due to Security Events
- Total Monetary Losses According to Attack Types
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 60+ global markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers
2016 – 2020
2021 – 2026