NB-IoT & LTE-M: Strategies & Forecasts 2022
- LPWAN spectrum analysis
- Specification constraints & developments
- LPWAN Alternatives assessment, both cellular and unlicensed
- The Impact of 5G on the market, including the use of 5G RedCap
- Business model evaluation & monetisation strategies
- LPWAN roaming considerations and opportunities
The new research from Kaleido Intelligence provides a wide-reaching analysis of cellular Low Power Wide Area Networks, assessing the status of each technology, prospects for future implementations and the overall evolution of the market.
The report provides insight into the status of LPWAN technologies, particularly highlighting ways in which the technology can be monetised and comparing the capabilities of cellular to unlicensed technologies across a variety of contexts. It examines a wide array of current and future business models for the technology, from connection-based billing to lifetime connectivity.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- The impact each player can have in the LPWAN value chain, from connectivity providers to hardware module manufacturers and standards bodies
- Regional analysis for each LPWAN technology, covering regulation, roaming and technology adoption
- How cellular LPWAN will compete with alternatives, such as satellite connectivity, low-end cellular and unlicensed connectivity
- Where LTE-M and NB-IoT can differentiate and be part of an overarching cellular connectivity strategy
The 42-page concise report provides market sizing and forecasts for LPWAN domestic and roaming connections across NB-IoT and LTE-M; accessible for more than 60 country markets via Kaleido’s Connectivity Data Hub.
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics:
- LPWAN Connections
- LTE-M and NB-IoT Growth Forecasts
- LPWAN Connectivity Revenues
Clients with access to our Connectivity Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts for domestic connections, inbound and outbound roaming connections, ARPUs and operator billed connectivity revenues across 60+ global markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2027