H1 2023 Data Hub Highlights:
- Inbound & Outbound International Travel Market Data
- Impact Analysis on Roaming Recovery, Traffic & Revenues, including:
- Consumer Mobile Roaming
- IoT Roaming
- 5G Roaming
- 5G IoT Roaming
- Roaming Fraud
- Clearing & Settlement
- Wholesale & Retail Viewpoints
- Over 60 Country Market Roaming Data Projections
- New Forecast Data Based on Latest Kaleido MNO Surveys, Vendor Interviews, 2022 Historical Data Collection
Kaleido’s Roaming Data Hub allows companies to accurately measure the current and future size of the roaming market. This tool provides valuable insights for those interested in examining the entire roaming market or specific segments such as consumer roaming, IoT Roaming, VoLTE, 5G, BCE, and more.
The Data Hub is the most comprehensive source of mobile roaming data, covering over 60 markets globally, enabling clients to prioritise market entry and understand growth patterns around the world. It also offers information on the size of the IPX, IoT roaming, 5G roaming, VoLTE roaming, and Clearing & Settlement markets.
Kaleido’s H1 2023 data update evaluates the impact of COVID-19 recovery and geopolitical factors on travel corridors and resulting roaming activity. The database is built on the most extensive industry research available, conducted over a three-month period, which includes operator survey analysis, industry briefings, data collection, and other research conducted by proven analysts with at least 10 years of experience in the sector.
Key metrics tracked through the Data Hub include:
- International Tourism & Travel Market Growth:
- Outbound Departures
- Inbound Arrivals
- 100 Travel Corridors
- Active Roaming Trips: Outbound & Inbound
- Active & Silent Mobile Roamers: Outbound & Inbound
- Inbound & Outbound Roaming Traffic Forecasts: Voice, SMS & Data
- Retail Roaming Pricing Trends: RLAH & PAYG
- Roaming Wholesale Pricing Trends: Voice, SMS & Data
- Wholesale Roaming Revenues: Voice, SMS & Data
- Retail Roaming Revenues
- Effective Retail Value for Outbound Roaming Traffic: Voice, SMS & Data
- Silent Roamer Volume & Potential Revenue: Outbound
- 5G Roaming: Outbound & Inbound
- 5G Roaming: Active Roamers, Usage, Traffic & Revenues
- IoT Roaming: Temporary & Permanent Connections
- IoT Roaming: Usage, Traffic & Revenues
- IPX: Data Transport, Voice Traffic, DIAMETER Signalling Traffic
- Clearing & Settlement: Wholesale Revenues, TAP vs BCE Settlements, BCE Adoption, Automation Settlement Benefits
- VoLTE Roaming: Adoption & Traffic
- Roaming Fraud Events & Losses: SMS Fraud, Voice Fraud, Subscriber Fraud
All metrics are split by 7 global regions and 60+ country markets, with a data range from 2016 to 2028.
Clients can compare growth curves by market, or by channel, delivering clear viewpoints to make the best business decisions.
Members will be able to access the research directly.
New customers can purchase the Data Hub as a one-off product or have 12-month access; the latter includes all-new metrics and updates throughout the year. Please contact us to learn more about pricing options.
Historical, current and forecast roaming projections are provided for the following global markets:
|North America||Europe & Central Asia||South Asia||Middle East & North Africa|
|United States of America||Belgium||Others||Egypt, Arab Rep.|
|Czech Republic||Iran, Islamic Rep.|
|Latin America & Caribbean||France||East Asia & Pacific||Jordan|
|Mexico||Netherlands||New Zealand||Saudi Arabia|
|Peru||Poland||Philippines||United Arab Emirates|
|United Kingdom||South Africa|
The Data Hub is updated every 6 months, ensuring clients always have up-to-date metrics based on the latest market developments and trends
Available to Kaleido Subscribers