ROAMING FRAUD: STRATEGIES & FORECASTS 2022
- Roaming fraud evolution and outlook
- Fraud mitigation strategies
- Operator revenue loss due to roaming fraud
- Roaming fraud type evolution and forecast
This new focus research from Kaleido provides an analysis of the mobile roaming fraud landscape, offering a comprehensive assessment of how roaming fraud is expected to evolve in the future, in conjunction with an assessment of how operators should position themselves to mitigate the revenue losses associated with roaming fraud.
The report provides insights into how roaming fraud will be impacted by the relaxation of COVID-19 restrictions around the world, in addition to an analysis of the threat landscape and how roaming fraud will evolve over the next 5 years.
This 35-page concise report provides forecasts for operator revenue losses resulting from roaming fraud, in addition to an evaluation of how roaming fraud segments will evolve to 2026.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Impact analysis of migration to 5G, VoLTE and blockchain-based settlement on roaming fraud
- Analysis of roaming fraud evolution and risks posed by increasing network complexity
- Mitigation strategies for roaming fraud
- Key market and regional growth predictions for losses due to roaming fraud
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics:
- Total Roaming Fraud Events that Lead to Monetary Loss
- Total Monetary Losses Due to Roaming Fraud
- Total Monetary Losses According to Roaming Fraud Types
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts for 60+ global markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers
2016 – 2020
2021 – 2026