Kaleido Intelligence’s Roaming Vendor Hub presents the most detailed competitive intelligence available on mobile roaming, providing a full understanding of the market to all roaming vendors and wholesale service providers.
The Vendor Hub, based on extensive primary and secondary research, enables all vendors to be compared equally and on their own merits. Our approach to competitive analysis enables all roaming vendors to showcase their strengths on an equal playing field. This will enable MNOs, as well as MVNOs, to choose a vendor based on their product/service offering strengths rather than existing popularity.
Our approach focuses on categorising vendors, examining their strengths and weaknesses, identifying the company’s unique market positioning, problem-solving capabilities, innovation leadership and, finally, how the vendor is positioned to meet MNO/MVNO needs and requirements, based on inputs from our latest operator surveys.
Roaming Vendor Hub Highlights:
- Analysis of vendor partners and key customers
- Strength of vendors’ offerings for the following services:
- Analytics & Value Added Services (VAS)
- Data & Financial Clearing
- Fraud Management & Security
- Roaming Hub
- Sponsored Roaming
- Steering of Roaming
- Insights on the company’s innovative activities
- Scoring for all roaming vendors based on:
- Company positioning score: Company positioning and industry-specific performance are measured.
- Roaming product leadership score: Competitive benefits analysed specific to the platform.
- Quality leadership score: Strength and quality of the service offering as analysed specific to the platform.
- Innovation and future prospects score: awarded to each vendor, based on key strengths, innovation and future business scope.
- Kaleido Score: Overall vendor score specific to the product segment.
Operators: Use the Vendor Hub to get a clear idea of which vendors deliver the leading roaming services best suited to their needs.
Roaming Vendors & Wholesale Service Providers: The Vendor Hub highlights key vendors’ technology leadership, including individual strengths and weaknesses versus competitors.
|A1 Telekom||Giesecke + Devrient||Tata Communications|
|AMD Telecom||HGC International||Tele2|
|BICS||JT Wholesale||Telia Carrier|
|China Telecom||Nextgen Clearing||TI Sparkle|
|CITIC||Orange International Carriers||
Telefónica Global Solutions
|DT Global Carrier||PROTEI||Transaction Network Services|
|EDCH||Roamability||Vodafone Roaming Services|
|Etisalat Carrier Services||Tango Telecom|
This research is available to purchase as a one-off, of through Kaleido membership. Members will be able to access the research directly.
Vendors and operators can participate in this research by contacting us at [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers
VIEW THE PRESS RELEASE
BICS, MOBILEUM, TOMIA AND VODAFONE RANKED AS TOP CHAMPION VENDORS DELIVERING ROAMING SOLUTIONS FOR OPERATORS BY KALEIDO INTELLIGENCE