THE FUTURE OF CLEARING & SETTLEMENT 2021
- BCE in Roaming: MNO Prospects & Outlook
- BCE in IoT Roaming: Monetisation Opportunities & Forecasts
- Blockchain in Roaming Opportunities for MNOs & Clearinghouses
- Blockchain in Roaming Business Model Analysis
- Settlement Automation in Roaming: MNO Cost Savings & Outlook
This new focus research from Kaleido Intelligence provides an analysis of the opportunities for BCE and Blockchain in Wholesale Roaming, offering an assessment of the key trends, market developments and operator requirements.
The research investigates the settlement challenges in a TAP environment and outlines the opportunities presented by BCE, including an assessment of the implementation approaches as well as ecosystem engagement.
The report provides valuable insight from interviews with operators and clearinghouses, alongside a clear assessment of the relative suitability of blockchain to each business models outlined below:
- Model 1 – Eliminating the Data Clearinghouse
- Model 2 – Automated Discount Agreements
- Model 3 – Hybrid Approach: Blockchain at the Clearinghouse
- Model 4 – MNO as Neutral Intermediary
- Model 5 – Addressing New Business Models for Roaming
This 35-page concise report provides this report includes forecasts for wholesale revenues settled using BCE and TAP, cost savings enabled via settlement automation and new revenues enabled via IoT permanent roaming device monetisation.
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics:
- Wholesale Roaming Revenues Settled Using BCE
- IoT Permanent Roaming New Revenues Enabled by BCE
- MNOs Implementing Automated Settlement
- Blockchain Enabled Settlement Automation Cost Savings
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 60+ global markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
Available for Kaleido Subscribers
2016 – 2020
2021 – 2026