- Leading Roaming Fraud Management & Security Vendor Analysis
- Vendor Strategy & Key Strengths Assessment
- Partnerships, Clients & Product Offering Evaluation
Kaleido Intelligence’s Vendor Hub presents the most detailed competitive intelligence available on mobile roaming, providing a full understanding of the market to all roaming vendors and wholesale service providers.
The Roaming Fraud Management Vendor Hub report, based on extensive primary and secondary research, enables leading roaming fraud management and security vendors to be compared equally and on their own merits.
Kaleido’s approach towards competitive analysis will finally enable all roaming vendors to showcase their strengths on an equal playing field. This will enable MNOs as well as MVNOs to choose a vendor based on their product/service offering strengths as opposed to existing popularity.
Our approach focuses on categorising vendors, examining their strengths and weaknesses, identifying the company’s unique market positioning, problem-solving capabilities, innovation leadership and finally, how the vendor is positioned to meet MNO/MVNO needs and requirements.
- Strengths of vendor offerings across the roaming fraud management and security product segment
- Product segment analysis covers key roaming portfolio across:
- Signalling Security
- NRTRDE, Voice & SMS Firewall
- IPX Fraud
- Other Security Analytics & VAS Services
- Company strategy and key strengths, alongside a focus on product innovation
- Key clients and partner evaluation
Operators: Use the Vendor Hub reports to get a clear idea of which vendors are delivering leading roaming services best suited to their needs.
Roaming Vendors & Wholesale Service Providers: The Vendor Hub report from Kaleido highlights the technology leadership of key vendors including individual strengths and weaknesses versus competitors.
|A1 Telekom Austria Group Wholesale||BICS||Cellusys||CITIC Telecom International|
|EDCH||Etisalat Carrier Services||iBASIS||Mobileum|
|Syniverse||Tata Communications||TGS (Telefonica Global Solutions)||TOMIA|
|Vodafone Roaming Services|
This research report and access to the vendor hub is available to purchase as a one-off, or through Kaleido membership. Members will be able to access the research directly.
Vendors and operators can participate in this research by reaching us at email@example.com