Kaleido Intelligence’s Vendor Hub presents the most detailed competitive intelligence available on mobile roaming, providing a full understanding of the market to all roaming vendors and wholesale service providers.
The Vendor Hub, based on extensive primary and secondary research, enables all vendors to be compared equally and on their own merits. Our approach towards competitive analysis will finally enable all roaming vendors to showcase their strengths on an equal playing field. This will enable MNOs as well as MVNOs to choose a vendor based on their product/service offering strengths as opposed to existing popularity.
Our approach focuses on categorising vendors, examining their strengths and weaknesses, identifying the company’s unique market positioning, problem-solving capabilities, innovation leadership and finally, how the vendor is positioned to meet MNO/MVNO needs and requirements.
Vendor Hub Highlights:
- Analysis of vendor partners and key customers
- Strengths of vendors offerings across the following services:
- Analytics & Value Added Services (VAS)
- Data & Financial Clearing
- IPX Data Roaming
- Roaming Hub & Sponsored Roaming
- Steering of Roaming
- Insight into innovative activities of the company
- Scorings for all roaming vendors based on:
- Company overall score: Company positioning and industry specific performance measured. (VAS)
- Roaming leadership score: Competitive benefits analysed specific to the platform.
- Quality leadership score: Quality of the service offering as analysed specific to the platform.
- Kaleido score: Kaleido score awarded to each vendor based on key strengths, innovation and future business scope.
Operators: Use the Vendor Hub to get a clear idea of which vendors are delivering leading roaming services best suited to their needs.
Roaming Vendors & Wholesale Service Providers: The Vendor Hub highlights the technology leadership of key vendors including individual strengths and weaknesses versus competitors.
This research is in progress and will be published soon. Members will be able to access the research directly.
Vendors and operators can participate in this research by reaching us at [email protected]