- VoLTE Market Status & 2023 Outlook
- Survey Outlook: MNO Launch Plans & Implementation Strategies
- VoLTE Roaming Requirements & Deployment Challenges
- Market Forecasts for VoLTE/VoNR Minutes & Data
This new research from Kaleido Intelligence provides an analysis of the VoLTE Roaming market, offering an assessment of the key market drivers, critical challenges holding back adoption, MNO market developments and readiness across the world.
Kaleido’s research provides insights into the immediate need for VoLTE roaming rollouts, including impact analysis of 5G SA roaming and 2G/3G sunset plans.
The report includes key findings from Kaleido’s 2023 VoLTE Roaming MNO Survey, summarising insights provided by 114 MNOs and MVNOs worldwide on their prioritisation and launch plans, technical requirements and strategies around the implementation of VoLTE roaming.
This 35-page concise report also provides market sizing and forecasts for VoLTE roaming connections, VoLTE/VoNR voice traffic in minutes of usage and data; accessible for more than 60 country markets.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- International travel roaming recovery and growth predictions.
- VoLTE roaming launch plans: inbound, outbound and bilateral.
- VoLTE deployment strategies and key market challenges.
- VoLTE roaming charging and settlement requirements.
- Evaluation of key factors driving demand for VoLTE roaming including sunset plans for legacy networks and 5G SA expansion.
- Key consideration for successful implementation of VoLTE roaming.
- MNO recommendations and VoLTE roaming roadmap to cover MNO expectations.
The PDF report provides market data at a global and regional level for the following metrics;
- VoLTE domestic and roaming connections
- VoLTE roaming growth forecasts
- VoLTE/VoNR roaming minutes of usage (Outbound)
- VoLTE/VoNR roaming data traffic (Outbound)
Access the Report:
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full roaming data metrics, including forecasts for 60+ global markets, totalling over 250,000 data points. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]